Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Develop You Java,Python,Cpp Program











About:

if you have any java or python related problem

Contact me



I am A Software Developer with a Experience In java for 3 years. i have more than 70 Clients on fiverr.

you can also see my fiverr profile for the feedback for jobs.



I am offering following services :

  1. Java Programming
  2. Cryptography

  3. OpenCV

  4. Object Oriented programming
  5. Socket programming
  6. GUI and Console based App

  7. Algorithms
  8. Data Structures

  9. Java Swings
  10. JDBC
  11. MultiThreading Programming
  12. MVC

  13. JavaFx



My intentions are:

  1. To Provide Complete Running Code  and User Satisfaction
  2. To Provide Simple and Understandable code
  3. To Provide  Good Quality Software

  4. To Provide Good Attractive Application


you can contact me on fiverr for any Project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exceptional seller. High quality work product. Responsive communication. Highly recommended!!!

:

outstanding and fastt!

:

I will indeed work with him regularly

:

It was a very nice experience. The developer was very knowledgeable and hard working. He was always reachable and attentive. I would recommend Zain to anyone who needed C# coding done.

:

Communication ok and solution satisfactory.




No comments:

Post a Comment