Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will design and develop microsoft access applications

I will design and develop microsoft access applications












About:

I have expertise in the following areas:
  • VBA for Excel/Access

Things I can help with:

  • Academic Projects (Free Source Code)
  • Commercial Applications, Products
  • Work as a team member
  • Test/Debug your projects
  • Architecture reviews

Important:
  • Please contact me before placing an order so we can schedule availability.

  •  There is an expectation that you will be available to answer any questions during the development process within a reasonable time frame. Please be aware delivery could be delayed while waiting for your response.

Reviews


presslink:Outstanding Experience!

dctojc:code4dough did outstanding work! FAST, HIGH QUALITY, yet very reasonable. I Definately recommend!!!

presslink:Always get full effort.

yarolswg:Fast an professional work

joyjoy0196:Code4dough asked me many questions before giving me an offer to build a macro for Microsoft Access. Then he built a macro for me, taking the time to tweak it to work right. He taught me how to use it and get files where they needed to go to import to the software. He was patient, helpful, educational and overall awesome! Thank YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment