Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will do any openCV task for you in nay language you want.

I will do any openCV task for you in nay language you want.












About:

OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning software library. It has C++CPythonJava and MATLAB interfaces and supports WindowsLinuxAndroid and Mac OS. There are over 500 algorithms and about 10 times as many functions that compose or support those algorithms.
    I have very strong experience of OpenCV in past. I have done many projects in of OpenCV.       In fact, my Final Year Project of Software Engineering is based on OpenCV. 
    I will provide you a quality work and will be honest with you about my work. Please give me all the information you have in your mind and let me for you. I bet, you will be happy at the of our deal.
    I will keep you update with my progress. Do not hesitate to discuss any of your concerns, I will be happy to answer. 
Thank you for going through the details. Looking forward to a positive response. 
Best Regards,

Reviews


coryarmbrecht:Outstanding Experience!

alihassan07:Your feedback means a lot to me , many thanks!

adisri93:Outstanding Experience!

alihassan07:Thanks again. It was great working with you.

coryarmbrecht:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment