Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will support you or make rpg maker events or systems

I will support you or make rpg maker events or systems












About:

Hello there!

I can provide you the best and most solid events, scenes or systems for your game. I have been using RPG Maker software since 2009, so contact me if you want or need to improve your game!

  • If you choose the check package I will check up to 3 events for bugs and give you advices for solving them or I will make up to 3 events.
  • If you choose the make package I will check up to 7 events for bugs and make or help to make up to 7 events. Or I will make up to 2 systems for your game using events, for example, hunger system, main menu with images, day/night system, cheat system, jump system, relationship system, etc.
  • If you choose the premium package I will support you for 7 days (making events, cutscenes, solving bugs) and up to 4 systems.

Each package includes unlimited free revisions if you are not satisfied with my work.

Does your need not fit with the packages? Do not worry we can arrange a fair price and a custom order to fulfill it.

If your system cannot be achieved through events I can look for a way to make them using scripts/plugins in combination with events.

It will be a pleasure to work with you.

Reviews


leeace:He can handle any request, he is very talented and his communication is perfect, very professionnal and friendly. The best RPG Maker programmer on fiverr.

alexxisaaps:Perfect experience. Great buyer!

leeace:Alexis is a very talented programmer on RPG Maker, he understood fastly my system and my need.\nHe recreated my system and even added some features and bring his own ideas, I will order again :)

alexxisaaps:Thank you very much! The buyer is really clear and communicative.

spicyhandroll:Quick work as usual, and it is always a pleasant experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment