Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will develop server client based applications using sockets

I will develop server client based applications using sockets












About:

I will develop server client based applications using latest technology Socket.io that's much faster than any other related technology. I have developed lot of applications using sockets like:
 
1) Chats applications
 3) Video Live Streaming Apps
 4) IP Cameras app with live streaming and recording
 5) Android to Desktop streaming.
 6) Desktop to Desktop based streaming app
 7) Desktop to Web based apps 
 8) Web to Web data communications apps

I am also using SignalR where required because SignalR is also basedon Sockets.  

So, If you have any kind of related project then do inform me. I have full team of developers with me so I can fulfill your requirements before the time.

Thanks :)

Kind Regards
Muhammad Waqas 

Reviews


ryanfc2:Excellent as usual always caters to the clients needs!

waqas10075:Thanks :)

ryanfc2:Worked with waqas again and never fails to impress, such an easy client to speak to and understands your needs and works promptly to cater to them! Excellent service and will be using time and again !

waqas10075:Thanks :)

ryanfc2:Excellent as usual always caters to the clients needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment