Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do your c,cpp and c sharp assignments and projects

I will do your c,cpp and c sharp assignments and projects












About:

As you want to do from me your assignment or project I will do your assignment and project in different languages like
  • C++ In this I created TicTacToe Game, Chess Game, Company Management System, Calendar 
  • JAVA  In this I created Point of Sales System, Assets and Inventory Management System, Academy Management System, Calculator, Print Company Project, Web Browser, Type Writer
  • WEB PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES (HTML, CSS, JQUERY, JAVASCRIPT, PHP,AJAX) In this I created a website of N.G.O, User Profile Pages
  • ASP.Net In this I created a website of eCommerce just like olx in MVC Framework.
  • C# In this I created calculator, Hotel Managment System, Coaching Class System
  • Android In this I created TicTacToe Game, Maps Application, Pizza Order App

Reviews


fizza140:Outstanding Experience!

umair_rauf:Thanks Fizza.

sai_1234:Outstanding Experience!

umair_rauf:Excellent experience.\r\n

sai_1234:best gig ever .. will buy him again


No comments:

Post a Comment