Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will make desktop application in java swing using netbeans and c sharp

I will make desktop application in java swing using netbeans and c sharp












About:

Hi,

Following are services will be given here,

types of the applications in C# / C sharp
1. Window Forms Desktop Application
2. Web Development in ASP.NET
3. Web development in ASP.NET MVC
4. Console Based Application
5. Database handling using Entity framework
4. Database

Following storage facilities are available here,
1. Text File handling.
2. CSV File handling
3. Database in MS SQL
4. Database in My SQL

All the services are available here,
1. Bugs Fix.
2. Help/Consultation.
3. Custom Application.

Please first discuss with me requirements clearly before giving the order.

thanks!

Reviews


realhippiez:The seller was great! he worked very hard to get the database up and running on my computer.

mayo1122:Thank you.!!

meesam_raza:Very professional and neat even this was his first project, I loved his work and it was done very fast. I will recommend his work to any body.

mayo1122:Very good communication skills. requirements providing was excellent so no worry during development process.

realhippiez:The seller was great! he worked very hard to get the database up and running on my computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment