Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will create any desktop application

I will create any desktop application












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Applied Software Engineering student, on my final year. 
Young, ambitious, energetic, hard-working and very reliable.

I freelance for a living and Windows Desktop development is one of my expertise. 
I'm also looking for full time work in this field. I have work and education experience of 3+ years building apps. Contact me for more info.

Reviews


markryanne:Thank you so much for being so professional and very understanding about my needs. He delivered my order all beyond my expectation. I am very happy indeed working with the seller. I will be using his service to our Company because he is really the best in Fiverr.

ubt_chx:ThankYOU, looking forward to work with you in future

stevenkoberlin:Poor service this person was of no help to me I just ended up giving them my money.

angelchrisf:He is very Good

ubt_chx:Best Buyer ever SEEN...


No comments:

Post a Comment