Sunday, March 22, 2020

Programming For Desktop Applications











About:



                                           Desktop Application Development



Hi guys how  are you , I hope you are doing good . This is my desktop application gig for offering phenomenal packages of work.I have been working as a freelancer in Pakistan for 8 years by making desktop applications like sales app , stock apps ,custom apps, salary app , attendance app etc.

       I use c# language in building apps and use sql or msaccess for database and crystal reports for reporting and print data.I have my own YouTube channel with the name of "Perfect Softwares " https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=perfect+softwares on which you can visit and see my softwares if you want to .

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment