Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will help robotics using arduino microcontroller

I will help robotics using arduino microcontroller












About:

Do you want build Robot? Yes. It is easy to build ..Anyone can learn how to build robot and create complex automatic system. Everything is possible using Arduino framework. A hardward/software device which can be used to program micro contorller. I can help you guide you to create simple application. I have created number of project using Arduno and I am expert on this.I can help help you site deployment and other minor changes for $5. ONLY ONE PER GIG - if you have questions, send a note! »»»» COMMON ISSUES: ✔ Providing startup details required to learn Arduino ✔ Guiding C/C++ program ✔ Fixing issues in C/C++ program. ✔ Setup environment to code and deployment in Arduino ✔ Only one issue per gig. »»»»»»»»If you have a more complex gig, I can provide a quote.

Reviews


mcgusd:Outstanding! Thank you...

hogebrink:Made a remote reminder system for me, great!

hogebrink:He built a prototype for me according to my requests. Thx!

raspberrypi:Very responsive buyer with good knowledge and creativity. Cooperate very much to solve the problem.

mcgusd:Outstanding! Thank you...


No comments:

Post a Comment