Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Develop C C Plus Plus C Sharp Applications











About:

I'm a professional software engineer. I give here my best services related to Programming and IT industry.I can help out you in all types of projects any time, so don't worry about it. You can message me anytime (24/7).

Programming Languages:

  • C
  • C++
  • C Sharp (C#)
  • JAVA
  • PHP
  • SQL Server
  • MySql 


My Services:
  • Error detection and bug fixing
  • Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
  • Inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, etc
  • Data Structures & Algorithms
  • Recursion and Dynamic Programming
  • Sorting Algorithms
  • Functions overloading, overriding
  • File Handling
  • Console Applications


I will always follow your instructions  so you need not worry  of about your work quality.


Regards,
Irfan 

Reviews


:

We got excellent service! I highly recommend Irfan. He made changes I requested very quickly and I am very satisfied with the work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment