Friday, March 27, 2020

Develop A Efficient Oracle Forms And Reports For You











About:

Hello there,



I will develop Oracle forms and reports (Desktop or Web-base) for you as per your requirement within shortest time as possible. 



I've strong professional experience & expertise of databases design and develop in Oracle Form Builder and Report Builder



  • Develop Customized Based Oracle Forms and Reports.
  • Design Database Structure
  • Write procedures and Functions.
  • Create triggers of all types.
  • DDL/DML/DCL/DQL operations.
  • Write SQL statements.
  • Write complex queries.




PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER !!!

( To avoid cancellation )

Reviews


:

He is the Best. I tried him and give me 100% results that I wants

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment