Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Code Python Scripts And Web Scrapping











About:

Welcome here ! 

         **"Please contact me before Placing an order"**

         **"Please Check the delivered files carefully before marking order as Completed                        and ask  for revision if needed"**



I'm offering you my services related to the following :



  • Python Projects
  • Graphs using panda and matplotlib in python
  • Data Mining in python
  • Web Scrapping using python
  • C# projects
  • C# GUI projects
  • OOP programming in python
  • OOP programming in C#


How the things will go on?



  • You have to contact me and frankly tell me about your requirements in detail.
  • I will create offer only after discussion So there should be no chance of ambiguity.
  • I'll kept you up to date about your projects.
  • I'll wait for your response after delivery.
  • It's my request that Please check the delivered file and ask me for revision.
  • I'll review the file till your satisfaction.
Thank you for your time.

Best,

Noor



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did a fantastic job of coding in python that too within the deadline specified with all the dedication like her own project and the customer experience was amazing !!! also gave me a discount. I request you all to support this kind of people's who loves there work not just like other sellers who are out there for money ready to scam you

:

Thanks for your kind words...

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment