Sunday, March 22, 2020

Create A Custom Desktop Application In Csharp











About:

I will develop a custom desktop in C#.



I have 3 years of experience in developing desktop applications.



I can provide the following services.

  • window forms
  • Online Database (MySql)
  • Offline Databases (SqlServer)
  • Crystal Report

  • RDLC Report
Development tool that I will use:

Visual Studio.

C#.

SQL Server.



I will Provide

  • App logo
  • Complete Application (Splash + Application)
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revision


Why Choose me?

  •  My Price is Affordable and budget friendly.
  •  I will give amazing packages on ordering more than two orders.
  •  Hope So You will be satisfied with my work.

NOTE: Please share project details before ordering.



Reviews


:

this developer is amazing, he knows what he's doing, very fast delivery, accurate and within budget. will hire again

:

Excellent Service Recommended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment