Monday, March 23, 2020

Create Helpful Desktop Application Tool











About:

 If you need my Professional Service please Before Ordering:

  • Send me message to check your order.
  • Confirm the prices in order to avoid the Cancellations.


 About Me:

 I am expert in Software Development (Desktop, Web and Mobile applications). I worked in multiple companies besides to work on many freelance projects in various fields, I have more than 10 years experience.



 Services:

 I will create helpful desktop application tool for you!, this tool can work on specific platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Web), accept input fields, do specific jobs/commands/actions.
  • Organize your files.
  • Automate manual tasks.
  • Filter lists.
  • Format text files (.txt).
  • Parse text files.
  • Export specific information.
  • And more, please message me first.


 Examples of Button Actions:
  • Delete files larger than specific size.
  • Create new file called result and fill it with a list of duplicated files by size and type.
  • Move files which contain specific number or text in their names to specific folder.
  • Rename images in specific folder from to be 1, 2, 3, according to creation date.
  • Parse specific text file to generate new one to have only two columns instead of fours.
  • And more, please message me first.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment