Thursday, March 26, 2020

Your C Sharp, Cpp, Python And Go Projects











About:

If you need any help for your programming projects or to solve any programming problems then that is the right place for you!



I can design and build your C++, C#, Python or Golang projects using 
using my proficient  knowledge in software engineering and cybersecurity.



Technologies I work with:

  • C++, C#, Python and Golang console and desktop applications;
  • UI (HTML, CSS, Jquery);
  • Web Backend (Golang);
  • Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, MariaDB, MongoDB);
  • Web application security (BlackBox, GreyBox, WhiteBox);
  • Game Development (Unity, Godot).
  • IoT systems (Arduino, Raspberry Pi)


Extra Services that I provide:

  • Penetration testing;
  • Security assessment.


My previous projects include:

  • Content discovery tools;
  • Web application fuzzing tools;
  • Secure cloud storage systems;
  • Automatic threat evaluation systems;
  • Web application mapping tools;
  • Web applications;
  • Group messaging desktop appliactions;

  • Platformer games;
  • Basic 3D games;
  • IoT systems and devices;
  • Custom circuits designs;
  • Arduion robots.


Note: Please message me before ordering.


Reviews


:

Ivan was helpful and made the minor revisions I requested in a timely manner. He is extremely competent and I hope to collaborate with him in the future.

:

Ivan was very patient and professional and helped me meet my deadline. I will use him again and recommend him.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment