Sunday, March 22, 2020

Help With Game Dev Or Programming For 15 Minutes











About:

With 16+ years experience programming games, software, websites, and apps, you can count on me to help get your project unstuck, your bug found, or your direction clarified. 

Once ordered, I will find a time that works for both of us to do a consulting call. You should be prepared to explain your question clearly and in context, sharing screen and talking in English over voice chat or typing over chat. 

I will review the code presented and offer recommendations and possible fixes, things I would try in real life if I were in your position. 

Since I work full time as a game programmer, I won't be available for long term projects, but I can help recommend or even do interviews for you, and recommend best places to find coders for your budget. 

Best of luck with your project!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vazor is an excellent service provider here on Fiverr and I strongly recommend him for his programming expertise and exceptional communication skills.

Seller's Response:

kensharma was clear about requirements and communicated well throughout the process.

Seller's Response:

Without a doubt knows his stuff. A pleasure to work with, very attentive to the task at hand.

Seller's Response:

Unassuming and respectful, no voice chat but was able to express the requirements well.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller! Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment