Sunday, March 22, 2020

Develop Desktop Application From Scratch











About:

I will develop a custom made desktop application using C# and .NET and Python so you can run it on windows and Linux environment.



I have experience in integrating desktop software with cloud services such as Amazon Webservices, Twilio, RingCentral and many others.



I can design a well engineered software that will perform the tasks you need with great performance, and will use my experience developing backend and desktop applications to provide you with a great too you will really like not just in shape but also on performance.



Whatever your project feel free to let me know, I will be completely available and happy to provide support on your desktop software needs.



Let's take a chat meeting and discuss about your need in case you have questions.



Let's code and build the world... 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment