Thursday, March 26, 2020

Be Your Python Developer For Python Projects And Python Script Or Assignments











About:

**Please contact me before placing an order to discuss your project/budget/timeframe**



I am an expert Python developer with over 3 years of experienceMost of my Python work done in OpenCV, Keras, TensorFlow, automation tasks, data mining and data analysis. I also work on Python desktop and web-based projects.



My #1 priority is to provide a well thought out and reliable solution to my client. My success is in your success.



I’ve previously done the following projects:

  • Instagram Automation with GUI
  • Instagram Scrapping
  • Google Play Store Scrapping
  • Sentiment Analysis of Play Store apps with GUI
  • Google Search Scrapper with GUI
  • Inventory System
  • Image classification and recognition
  • Objects detection and recognition
  • Gmail account scrapping

 

Services

✔ Python Scripting

✔ Desktop application using python

✔ Machine Learning tasks

✔ Data Mining tasks

✔ Data Analysis

✔ Web Scraping

✔ etc.

 

Why Hire Me?

✔ 100% Quality work

✔ Provide well-structured and detailed commented code.

✔ Revisions until you are 100% satisfied.

✔ 24/7 service support

 

If you have any query, leave a message, I will respond to you soon.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment