Thursday, March 26, 2020

Programming In Java, Python, C, And Other Languages











About:

Have you got a project to do?

Do you want to automate task?



I can help you with my knowledge in programming languages!



I can code script in:

  • Java
  • C++
  • Python
  • PHP
  • Visual Basic
  • Scheme
  • Excel
  • Windows Batch Scripting
  • Linux Bash Scripting


Let me know how I can help you!



The package above are vague on purpose. I can't generalize every kind of request. If you have any doubt don't hesitate to contact me anytime.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very cooperative and finished my work within 2-3 hours after I placed my order. Definitely recommend him for programming in scheme.

Seller's Response:

La prima cosa fantastica è stato poter comunicare in italiano. Solitamente facevo molta più fatica a comunicare. Riccardo è stato bravissimo e velocissimo! Un risultato perfetto! grazie

Seller's Response:

Perfect work. Seller has great skills in functional programming.

:

Thank you! :)

:

Riccardo is very competent, fast and kind. It was a great help!




No comments:

Post a Comment