Monday, July 2, 2018

I will develop c sharp or java projects

I will develop c sharp or java projects












About:

I am an experienced java and C# developer, and worked on several projects. If you require any help with you projects or custom application i am here to help you.

Expertise:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Database Integration
  - Oracle
  - MySQL
  - Sqlite
- Management Systems
- Automation of tasks


Executable file along with code will be provided(Instruction on how to run/use the application can also be provided).

Customer satisfaction is my top priority and you will get multiple revisions until you're satisfied.

Recent Projects:
- Property Management System
- Personalized image editor
- Log hour management System
- Resort management System

Reviews


jam2010:I enjoyed the fact that it was so easy to find someone who knew what they were doing. I was afraid it wasn't possible but then I found him. Described what I need, he understand straight away and simply delivered.

noumanniazi:Thanks for tip. If you need any help in the future i will be happy to assist.

oidirk:Communication was great and he delivered a great product and even a working demo which I didn't even ask for!

noumanniazi:Outstanding Experience!

mybkeeper:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment