Monday, July 2, 2018

I will make any visual basic application

I will make any visual basic application












About:

I've been working in VB.NET programming language from last 9 years. I can make anything in VB.NET. If you want FAST & BEST Delivery you are in right Gig!

 THE BEST AND QUICKEST SERVICE

I'm software engineer, I can solve any problem and make most optimized and quality code. 


Starting price is 5$, that is not mean all the project can do just for 5$ !
But, there are some projects that can do just for 5$.

While I am making the application, I'll send it to you multiple times for you to check if I am on the right way and to request any modifications.

I'm 24/7 online. Available at any time and hope I will do your work / project at an affordable budget ...


(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· FREE ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

  • 24h Delivery
  • UNLIMITED Revisions
  • Setup File
  • Include Source Code
  • Database Connection Access

°´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¯`·.¸.·´¯`°


IMPORTANT: Please before order let me know what you need and you'll have a feedback on the price and the expected delivery date as soon as possible. Otherwise you might have your order canceled, which also affects my rating.

Reviews


tshawnjohnson:I needed some help with a Visual Basic Project File Example with a particular unique function. The seller understood exactly what I wanted from my directions, and delivered. Simple, easy, quick. Well done!

dnko431:Perfect Project Delivered on time with awesome revision, will definitely use again when new projects are required.

kahunakai:He did a great job.

visioncreators:Thank you! Great communication. Happy to help you again!

leeannbill:He was able to make the changes to an excel sheet that I needed done. In addition, he had suggestions that enhanced the ease and functionality of my program. I will use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment