Thursday, February 27, 2020

Develop Desktop Application For You











About:

Create your Desktop Application on windows with good interface and can include database (optional) , i offer high performance and quality apps , quick response time and quick delivery time 



Comparative Cheapest package at Fiverr. Other Are doing the same work in 30$ or more

I can help you with:

✔ Windows services

✔ WinForms or Console applications

✔ Libraries you can use in other projects

✔ ADO.net



I have experience in following tools and technologies:



  • Visual Studio 2012/13/15
  • C#
  • WinForms


I will write well-commented and formatted code for the clients.

I will also provide instructions to run and debug the code as well, if needed.



Contact me before placing an order to understand if I'm able to develop what you need, discuss application details, time and gigs needed to complete the job.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment