Saturday, February 29, 2020

Develop In C,Cpp, C Sharp And Wpf











About:

If you want to make a project which involves .net Framework Languages, then this gig is for you. You can get Solution implemented in C, CPP/C++, C#, WPF from scratch or you can get your code bugs removed.

 

If you find any Data structure or algorithm code hard to understand, just select this gig and I will help you understand it. I have a great knowledge and experience  and i am ready and glad to provide any sort of help.



I have hands-on experience programming  in C,CPP/C++, C#, WPF and   



WPF:

  MVVM Architecture..

  WPF Frameworks.

  Entity Framework

  LINQ to SQL.

Data Structures:

  • List (Singly, Double, Circular).
  • Stack/Queue.
  • Binary Search Tree (BST).
  • AVL Tree.
  • Hashing with collision resolution.
  • Graphs.
  • C++ Standard Template Library (STL).
Algorithms:



  • Linear, Binary, Depth First (DFS), Breath First (BFS) Searching.
  • Bubble sort, insertion sort, quick sort, merge sort.




Please SEND me your project description before you order , I'll tell you whether I can help you. 



Please also note that I don't close order until my clients are fully satisfied.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding service, provides accurate porduct by closely follows all requirements.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience like always.

Seller's Response:

Great seller, provide great service and efficient

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer!!!

Seller's Response:

Professional work




No comments:

Post a Comment