Friday, February 28, 2020

Make Desktop Application For Your Business Portfolio











About:

I can create desktop apps for your personal use or for business portfolio with database integration like MS SQL or SQL Lite.I can also provide the setup file you. I can provide quality work and best service to you. If you have any question in your mind feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

I was having and issue with my business GSuite account and my web host provider so I could not receive incoming emails. Mohammadtaj415's "Gig description" was not entirely relevant, but I was highly impressed by him messaging me on how he would be of assistance. He worked dillegently on trying to solve my issue, but while he didn't solve the issue himself, he gave me a "Team Viewer" tutorial so that I could explain to my Web Host provider how to fix it. He's definitely a wealth of knowledge! I appreciate all your efforts, Mohammad!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment