Thursday, February 27, 2020

C Sharp, Wpf Programs











About:

My aim is to deliver quality work and satisfy the customer.

I am a software engineer , I have more than seven years working experience of .NET C#, VB.NET, Python, Java and C++, I can develop any type of application related to console, windows or wpf, I will also modify and debug your existing applications to add new features and to rectify errors.

Task time and cost will be depend on the complexity of website and amount of data.



Note:

Please contact me before you place the order, so that we can mutually agree on the cost of the project and delivery schedule and Please don't forget to bookmark my GIG.


Thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always such a great pleasure working with him!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience, good communication.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience, great person.




No comments:

Post a Comment