Friday, February 28, 2020

Develop A Desktop Application By Using Dot Net











About:

Thanks for visiting my Gig. My name is Sahil and I'm a certified Microsoft Certified Application Developer with around 7 years of experience in designing & developing customized web & desktop applications for my clients.



I am a Full Stack Mobile and Web App Expert. I believe my skills & experience would be ideal for your project.



Technical skills:

• Experience with the C# language, 9 years;

• Experience with the ASP.NET MVC, 7 years;

• Experience with the ASP.NET WebFrorm, 5 years;

• Experience working in VisualStudio(2008-2019);

• Experience working with AngularJs(2 years), KnokoutJs JavaScript, Kendo UI, HTML/CSS;

• Experience working with Azure(web applications, cloud services, redis, service Bus);

• Experience working with TeamCity, Octopus.

• Experience working with MS SQL Server via Entity Framework (code first and db first);Personal skills:

• Good interpersonal and communication skills;

• Self-motivated and ability to work and solve problems effectively;



** Please discuss the requirements before placing the order.



Thanks and Regards,

Sahil 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment