Monday, February 24, 2020

Create A Custom Desktop Application In Java Netbeans











About:

Hello Welcome to my Gig!



Please Inform me Before Ordering any work



Hi my name is sajid and i am a Software Engineer Graduated From Indus University in 2018 having good skills in java programming and also having 1 year experience in development of desktop applications. I have a ability to develop your custom projects using java 



My Skills



  • Core programming
  • SQL,SQL lite Database
  • Swing and JavaFX
  • Object Oriented Programming(OOP)
  • Fixing / Troubleshooting Problems
  • Data Structures(Trees,Graphs)




Some Recent Projects



  • Tic Tac Toe game in java

  • Library Management System
  • Inventory Management System
  • Books Shelf
  • Quiz Application




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment