Thursday, February 27, 2020

Java Programming Projects











About:

I am a senior software engineer with a college degree in software engineering, and industrial experience working on diverse projects. I have a good mastery of



  • Programming with Java11, and other JVM  languages like Groovy and Clojure

  • Desktop GUI with JavaFX and Swing, Griffon

  • Multiple Relational and NoSQL database management systems
  • Multiple Java frameworks including Spring, Ratpack, Grails, Vert.x
  • Design Patterns
  • UML

  • Angular, Vue.js and Elm for web front-ends
  • Android application development with Java, Kotlin

  • Cross-platform native mobile app development with Flutter/Dart


I am committed to using the best software development practices, to make sure your product is S.O.L.I.D. and complete with documentation.



The last two years have seen me working on projects such



  • School Management System

  • IOT devices
  • Web and mobile apps
  • Radio station management system.


Contact me and get awesome work done.

Please Contact me before ordering to avoid misunderstandings and cancellations



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kraulain delivered my order in the time-scale set. The work is always of high quality and the communication is great. Thanks again. Will be ordering again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. Hxck666 is always very understanding and communicates requirements very clearly. It's always a pleasure working with him

Seller's Response:

I am absolutely happy with what Kraulain has provided me. The final results of the program is perfect and commented and explained everything perfect. I will defiantly be ordering from Kraulain again and I recommend anyone else to to do the same 100%. Thank you very much sir. 10/10.

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. Hxck666 gave very clear requirements and communicated perfectly too. I will love to work with hxck666 again. Thanks so much.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment