Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Any Desktop Application











About:

For a detailed quote and price estimate please reach out to me via Fiverr.



My hourly rates start from $20 / hour, and I work on projects with a minimum budget of $3000.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This came as expected and I will recommend anyone to hire him for top service. Very fast reply and timing on the job. Glad to work with you

Seller's Response:

He is amazing! From the point of view of a startup. He is a must have, versatile, intelligent and responsible. VERY GOOD FOR BUSINESS!!! If you're like me & take the reviews seriously, I am giving you/him the official, fully-trusted endorsement. Not easy finding someone technically superior with very human communication + creative skill!

Seller's Response:

Wow, thanks for the review. :D It's awesome working on this project!

Seller's Response:

It is amazing working with somebody and feeling like they really understand you on a professional level. He is very logical and has a fantastic ability to communicate Ideas. I am excited to build more projects with markogrbic95!

:

Considering this is just a start of a bigger project, I'm looking forward to working on your interesting ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment