Thursday, February 27, 2020

Program Any Kind Of Desktop Application In C Sharp











About:

My name is Mihai Berechet and I am a Second Year Computer Science student at the University of Cambridge, King’s College. Having been learning and working in this field for more than five years, I am thoroughly enthusiastic about programming projects and am looking forward to completing this opportunity. 

My main language proficiencies are in C/C++, C# and Java, but I am also familiar with Python, HTML/CSS, JavaScript and always willing to learn new technologies if the need arise. Although my coding background mainly regards algorithms and solving contest problems, I have also gathered practical experience through various projects, learning how to work on a larger scale task and take into account a client’s needs while doing so

Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience! Thanks for the amazing work. Cheers!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment