Saturday, February 29, 2020

Develop Custom Desktop Application











About:

Hey there, if you are looking to getting a high-quality desktop application, then you came at the right place. 

Are you in need of a Desktop Application / Software for your business, yourself, your website or an app you can sell online?Here, I'm going to develop your Desktop Application, whatever it is, professionally and keeping the highest possible quality of the product.


I am working in the field of Electrical, Electronics, Automation and Embedded System Engineering from 7 years that set me apart from other Programmers and Developers. During this tenure, I have developed my expertise in C, C++, Python, Visual Basic.NET, MySQL, C#, SQL, HTML, and MATLAB.


I can code C, C++, C# and Visual Basic.NET applications according to your needs and requirements. 



I can add more functionality to your program or application in case if needed and can help you in finding an error in your program.



If you find my portfolio relevant to you, feel free to contact me asap so that we can discuss in detail, have a deal and start working...


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment