Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Develop Professional Desktop Application And Programing Task











About:

Hope you all are fine !!



We have a team of Web Developer . We will develop your site according to your choice . 

I'm well experienced software engineer with experience of 4 years in java and java related technologies such as spring,hibernate,ejb and other front end technologies which are ajax,jquery,tiles.

Java 

C#

.net

Web developing

Web designing

C++

Software design and architecture

PLEASE! message me before ordering the gig so we can get the details squared away.  



I'd love to help you with your project!  Message me today!

my motive is work with excellence

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My order was delivered on time. Great communication with the seller. I recommend him for any C# related project.

:

Great experience

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment