Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create Dotnet Desktop And Web Applications











About:

Hi,



I will handle all your tasks or make Desktop Applications, Console Applications and Unit Testing Projects in C# .NET.



I will provide well-documented source code within a given passage of time. I know how to make a software that meets the requirements and software engineering standard. I Always provide a maintainable and well-structured software that is composed of highly understandable source code.


Services:
C# Programming

Unit Testing
Windows Form Application 

Windows Presentation Foundation

Console Application

Class Library Project 


Tools:
Visual Studio

MS SQL Server



I am here working for my client satisfaction I will work with you until you are satisfied.


Note: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AND ORDER



Thank you
Programming Language
  • C#/.NET
Operating system
  • Windows
Expertise
  • Security
  • Performance

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment