Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Web Scraping And Data Mining Desktop Applications











About:

Need someone to help you save your time and automate the boring stuff for you?

You've come to the right place :)



What can I scrape?

  • Blogs
  • News Articles
  • Gaming platforms
  • Shopping/E-Commerce sites
  • AND MANY MANY MORE!
  • Video/images


How is this tool any different from other scraping tools?

  • It has a GUI, which makes things a lot easier to see and handle
  • It uses Java, therefore the application is cross-platform(macOS, Windows and Linux compliant)
  • Live-output of data being scraped
  • Database connections! as per order and feasibility.  
What I offer?

  • Scraping of dynamic websites
  • Quick and efficient scripts to scrape required data from desired sources
  • Scraped data offered in any format you desire(XLS, CSV, TSV, TXT, SQL, JSON)
  • Clean and refine the data in the format you require


What I won't do?

  • Scraping of anything illegal or deemed unethical(personal information etc.)


Why you should select me?

  • I am still learning, so you can expect me to be humble and helpful
  • Be sure of a perfect solution as I am a perfectionist
  • Plan to create connections, not just earn money




NOTES*

Contact me ahead with the source you want scraped!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment