Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Any Desktop Or Mobile Application With Delphi











About:

Hello there , 



I'm delphi coder I used to deal with Delphi since version 7 till the Current one for now 10.2.1 Tokyo 

I used to work with both VCL(Visual Component Library) and FMX (Firemonkey) Libraries , dealing with both X86 and X64 Architectures by targeting Windows ,Mac,iOS and Android too.



I have coded dozens applications including Database driven Applications using the latest engines like FireDAC,UNIDAC,ZEOS,ODBC,ADO and so forth , working with major DBMS like SQLSERVER,SQLITE,FIREBIRD,ACCESS and many more,



also I have created lot of Mobile Applications using the latest technologies in the market like Restful services 



I used to deal with encryption ,ciphers and hashes both Symmetric and Asymmetric 



Also I used to debug my own applications for the sake of fetching for bugs and handle exception.



Welcome Abroad ^^



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment