Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create Web And Desktop Applications











About:

I am Software Engineer with more than 4 year experience of development mainly geo-spatial, web application and desktop applications. My range of technologies include ESRI Desktop, Server Management and its customization using Arc-objects and ArcGIS runtime, Java, J2EE, J2SE, Python, UI, UX, Jquery, HTML5 and android development. I will work with you to discover what you need and create the best solution. I work with quality and try to deliver my best. Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Thanks for the order.

Seller's Response:

Great Job. Well done. Thanks

:

Thanks again Smas. Well done!

:

Completed on time and at a good standard




No comments:

Post a Comment