Saturday, March 21, 2020

Build A Windows Desktop Application With The Highest Technologies











About:

Hello everyone, and thank you for reaching out to me.


I am an experienced web developer and I can build desktop applications for windows using a very high technology called electron.js that helps us develop cross-platform applications by using existing web technologies (HTML, CSS and Javascript).



Some of Electron features are: security, Performance, Code and App Management, Production, and especially UI/UX with web technologies, you are open to multiple technologies that provide great User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) to all your users with great comfort.


In this gig I provide:
  • Build a desktop application for Windows.
  • The application can be integrated with database.
  • Management System for Creating documents, Helps with Calculations, a Shop..etc
  • Very well designed.


If you have any questions about the technologies I am using or the services I am providing don’t hesitate to contact me.






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment