Saturday, March 21, 2020

Make A Perfect Desktop App For You











About:

Having 2 years of experience in C# Desktop Applications Development and 1 year experience in Asp.net Web Application development. I have successfully developed a point of sale (POS) software in c# and an online store web application in asp.net. I can develop any application you want with additional features without extra charges. 



My key expertise:



  • C# Desktop Application Development
  • Point Of Sale (POS) Development
  • Web Applications Development
  • Online Stores Development


I believe in 100% Customer Satisfaction. MONEY WILL BE RETURNED IF YOU FOUND ANY PROBLEM.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked him to make a revision and he kept on telling me he was going to but never did. He became unresponsive until further notice.

:

Great programmer. He helped me a lot and he completed exactly what I wanted. Thank you and I will buy from you again.

:

Very good informative and friendly buyer.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment