Monday, February 24, 2020

Help You In Java And C Sharp Projects And Make Any Software











About:

Please Contact me Before Ordering my Service

I have good skills on JAVA and C# language, programming is my passion and i have ability to provide you technical assistance and guidance in your projects. My skills are



  • Java Core Programming

  • Object Orientated Programming
  • Data Structure

  • Multi-threading.

  • Oracle/MySQL/SQLite Database/MSSQLServer
  • Multi Client Server Programming (Socket Programming) 


All Projects would be done according to your statement and would fulfill your all requirements on time with accuracy in console or GUI.



Work also contains Testing and Commenting like Javadoc.



I recently completed some big projects in java named as



  • Hotel Management System
  • School Management System
  • CMS Management System
  • Battle Ship Multiplayer Game (Client Server)

  • Board Game (Client Server)
  • News using web scrapping (Android)
  • Bunch of Assignments and Projects


So, contact me if you need good and complete work on time with full perfection.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and well done. Thank you Affaq. Already on the second project and I am confident Affaq will do this well. Extremely attentive to details and willing to amend according to requirements. Superb

Seller's Response:

Great Experience.

Seller's Response:

Very outstanding work. Clear communication. Awesome Java skills. Could resolve my job (adding vibration to my game) exactly how I wanted. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Looking forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

10/10 experience. Super smart individual with amazing communication throughout. Very happy :) thank you so much once again




No comments:

Post a Comment