Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will make matlab programs and gui

I will make matlab programs and gui












About:

  • I am a mechanical engineer experienced with Matlab & GUI and Simulink.
  • I can make any script to solve various kinds of problems and provide a user interface for it.
  • I can generate charts and curves and perform data analysis using Matlab.
  • I can also compile the application to be a stand-alone executable for deploying with custom icon and logos.
  • I can manipulate Excel files and do anything with them.
  • Offer unlimited number of revisions for free.

Reviews


adelefan:I worked with this seller on a Matlab GUI project involving user interface, signal input, processing and output files. This is a great seller who listens to my needs/parameters as a client. He took the time to learn about the background and terminology of the project. Bugs were fixed when requested. Great to work with.

shampo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mfahad91:Very understanding, I would highly recommend.

farahats9:Great to work with him

mfahad91:Great person to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment