Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will develop desktop applications in python

I will develop desktop applications in python












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please discuss your application in details before buying my gig

What i will deliver?
I will develop an desktop application which is user-friendly,unique,modern looking and Operating System independent according to your demand and needs.

Procedure:
  • Provide the basic idea about your business
  • I will tell you basic idea about application
  • Provide detail specifications about your application
  • I will tell you about Time Deadline of application
  • Finally,I'll deliver your application within decided time frame.

Technologies that I will use:
  • Pyhton3
  • tkinter
  • PyQT
  • oracle database
  • sqlite3
  • postgres database

Decided deadline may vary from 1-2 days during application development.


Reviews


kdslih34234:Outstanding Experience!

arslansherazi:Excellent Buyer.very cooperative

westify:Great work, code was efficient and organized\nGreat communication throughout project, offering quick revisions when necessary..\n

arslansherazi:Great experience. Very cooperative throughout the project

kdslih34234:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment