Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will charge 5 dollar per hour. First of all, its my habit to understand the clien

I will charge 5 dollar per hour. First of all, its my habit to understand the clien












About:

Developing Desktop application in Java SE (using both package such as JAVA swing and JavaFX). Understanding the user requirements is my main attributes of my gig. I have 2 year experience in Java Swing. I am using JDBC to connect application with SQL server. I am using mySQL server for back-end. 
For Web Development, I am using HTML5 + CSS and JavaScript. For back-end  I am using PHP and mySQL.

Reviews


smlazy:Service was of great quality and delivered quickly. Communication was also excellent

ubaidshan007:Good communication.

patelakash611:Excellent work

ubaidshan007:Good communication

smlazy:Great cimmunication and final product was as described


No comments:

Post a Comment