Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will python gui desktop application development

I will python gui desktop application development












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will develop Any Kind of Desktop Application in Python  from scratch to final working product. Along Well Commented code  and assure you of Fast and accurate deliveryThe objective here is to do high quality work on the given job assignment as efficiently as possible. I am flexible enough to work on many aspects of a technical project, from initial concept to final release.

  • Unlimited Revision. 
  • Well Commented Code.
  • Description How code Works.
  • 100% Accurate Guaranteed Assurance.
  • Help Regarding Code  Working Anytime.
  • New Feature Integrations.


Reviews


benjaminvigil:Very responsive and was able to integrate the script i needed into a GUI :-)

pshaun67:Seller is very nice and made an excellent effort to work with me until I was happy with the final result!

jazinho:good job. will be back

clownhair:Awesome work

juancosme:I wasn't completely satisfied.\nAlthough it was a requirement, resizing wasn't implemented properly.\n\nA minor issue is that it was developed in pyQt4 when I was expecting pyQt5.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment