Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will write java, python, cpp code to solve your problem

I will write java, python, cpp code to solve your problem












About:

I'm a professional software engineer at a top company in the US, just looking to earn some beer money through some side gigs. I can guarantee high code quality for the solution I deliver to you. If there are any special requests, just let me know and I'm sure I can meet your needs.

I graduated with a BSc. in computer science at the top of my class and I've been doing professional software development for five years, averaging > 500 lines of code a day. You're in good hands! :)

Reviews


johnheim08:Every time is fast and easy, would absolutely recomend.

tuteng:The seller was great!

dextah:Outstanding Experience!

johnheim08:He does a great job and does it fast.

dextah:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment