Monday, May 28, 2018

I will create an electron desktop application

I will create an electron desktop application












About:

Electron is a great way to transform your web application into a desktop application with minimum cost. It will give you almost all the power of a desktop application and a web application and it can be a run any platform such as windows or ios. 

I will be design and develop your product with following features. If you have more do not hesitate to contact me, I'm happy to help. 

  • Printer configuration (Including POS printers)
  • Data sync with remote locations 
  • Desktop notifications 
  • Sqlite database integration (For offline support if you need) and remote database integration for sync functionality and all.
  • Vuejs integration like single page application for better performance
  • NodeJs integration if you want run your application by creating a network like POS system
  • Multi platform compatibility - You can use the same codebase to deploy your mobile application on Linux,Mac and Windows!
  • All the development will be done with latest technology like ES6 javascript, webpack 2.0 , vuejs and HTML5

Contacting me prior to placing an order will help to get a better understanding of your requirement. Don't worry everything is possible!


Thanks

Reviews


kswright:Outstanding Experience! Will definitely use again!

rajjagani:very clear about what he wants and that's make my work more perfect. I would like to again work with him.

kswright:Outstanding Experience! Will definitely use again!

rajjagani:very clear about what he wants and that's make my work more perfect. I would like to again work with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment