Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create any windows desktop application

I will create any windows desktop application












About:

Applied Software Engineering student, on my final year. 
Young, ambitious, energetic, hard-working and very reliable.

I freelance for a living and Windows Desktop development is one of my expertise
I'm also looking for full time work in this field. I have work and education experience of 3+ years building apps. Contact me for more info.

Reviews


rbandojo:Good Seller!

markogrbic95:Thank you :)

claudiozocca:in our opinion the seller didn't understand well our exact requirements

markogrbic95:Again, I followed your requests the best I could. You didn't answer messages for 5 days and I had to guess what you wanted. The product works exactly as you wanted. Thank you.

theeditorman:Great work and extremely diligent implementation of feedback! A++++


No comments:

Post a Comment