Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do c sharp programs and projects

I will do c sharp programs and projects












About:

Hye Good Day .. 
If you are looking for C# projects or you want to build an desktop app or if you want a Solution of a particular problem in the form of Desktop Application then it's right place for you..
I'll provide 100% of your order..

Services Include:
  • Simple Console Application 
  • Interfacing with Web
  • School and Colleges Projects
  • Data reading and Entering from Csv file using C#
  • Desktop App
  • Student Help regarding Projects
I have built:
  • QR Code, Bar Code and Data Matrix
  • Hospital Management System
  • GUI App 
Your satisfaction is my first priority.

Reviews


justinkowalsky:Poor experience. Kept sending me the same file I sent him. Also, did not fulfill the order to the minimum requirements.

umairtariq546:Thanks...

rubenjr005:He is a good tutor. I will use again. :)

umairtariq546:Thanks....

sadhubaba:Very responsive. Excellent Work. Great Experience. Will come back again for another project.


No comments:

Post a Comment