Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will provide for timely and highly professional work.

I will provide for timely and highly professional work.












About:

Hello, thanks for visiting my gig page.

If you are here is because you have some task to get done, let me help you to decide if I am your better option.

I'm a programmer with 10+ year of experience with a BSCS degree. Currently I'm working half time as a programmer in a development company.

When I write a piece of code I focus on:

  • Readability
  • Performance
  • Good coding practices
  • Visual aesthetics

I will design code easy to understand, clearly documented to facilitate further modifications, non bloated code. I love to write beautiful code, but also I focus on the visual appeal of the interface and the user experience.

I do not take many projects at once, so please, contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


amber006:we are good to work

amber006:we are good to work

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment