Monday, May 28, 2018

I will help you in your computer science and engineering tasks

I will help you in your computer science and engineering tasks












About:

I will help you in your computer science and computer engineering assignments and projects . I will help you to grasp computer science concepts in details . 

My expertise are in the following fields :
Object Oriented Programming .
Data Structures 
Algorithm and Computing .
Database
Operating System 
Visual programming
Web Programming
Full Stack Development .
Basic Electronics 
Mathematics 
Statistics 
Data Scrapping
Machine learning
Artificial Intelligence
Computer Vision 
Software engineering 
Digital Logic Design
Set theory and Logic
any other computer science course .

I have command on the following languages :
C/C++
C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
ANDROID
NATIVE APPS in XAMARIN
.JAVA
PHP
HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY
SQL
 PERL/PHYTHON 

I am also a professor in Computer Science department at University of Central Punjab Pakistan .

I will assist you in building your concepts , please don't use my work directly for grading purpose . 

My gig is for both academic and non-academic purpose but for academic , I will only help you to prepare the topics of your assignments  .

Reviews


bilalafzal135:it was good experience to work with rehman. he completed the asked work in required time.

rehman_a:Is was good to work with him

fouad_sec:Best experience, Professional programmer.

rehman_a:Thanks, will work with you again

fouad_sec:Service perfectly as described, highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment